This home was listed on the market today in my area:
Do you think this home is ready for an Open House? Remember, buyers will look at this picture of your home and make a quick first impression. Here are a few quick suggestions I would offer:
* Take down all the shelving and everything on them.
* Take down the window treatments.
* Get rid of all the stuffed animals and the pillows (including the dog pillow).
* It looks like the blue couch is not in the best shape, and my suggestion would be to remove it from the room.
* I would also suggest to try a console table in that area, with a large mirror and lamp.
Do you Agree or Disagree?Share on Facebook